Course: Social Media for Small Business-Growing Your Online Reach and Exposure
Objective: Learn how to properly present small business online and interact appropriately with followers to gain maximum growth and exposure to the demographic most likely to become clients/customers without having to sacrifice time or money.
COURSE DESIGN DOCUMENTS
Download the PDF: SocialMediaSmallBiz_DESIGN_DOCUMENT
Problem Solved: While most people know how to use a multitude of social media platforms on a personal level, using them for business is a horse of an entirely different color. This course addresses questions such as:
- When should a business pay for a promoted post?
- How can spam interactions be minimized?
- What’s the best way to improve the shares, retweets, and follower-promotion of content?
EXCERPT – STORYBOARD (sample from screen 9)
Download the PDF: SocialMedia_Applications_Storyboard
Results: After completing the course, learners will know how to:
- Effectively navigate the algorithms of the major social media platforms to maximize exposure
- Interact with followers/clients on each platform
- Properly mediate interactions to ensure the desired reflection of the business
- Reach the target audience efficiently and avoid “shotgun” social media marketing.
This course will save businesses time, money, and resources while dramatically increasing their social media presence.